Vault & Safe Interiors (VSI) Units
Fenco has been producing Vault & Safe Interior (VSI) units for Cash Tray, Coin, Bulk & Loose Cash Storage and Miscellaneous items storage since 2007. Our 18 gauge, double-wall, all welded body construction with 1/8” steel plate locking doors offers a lighter gauge, lower cost solution for today’s marketplace. We offer our VSI units in various models, configurations and sizes which can be easily stacked together to create an endless variety of configurations to suit just about any interior layout desired.
Our VSI units are offered in all of our standard color finishes & locking options, complimented by various modifications & accessories (loose cash filing roll-out trays, custom height bases & removable cash drawer (RCD) storage locker conversions).
• Modular Design – Design the layout that suits your needs best.
• Integrated, Unibody Doublewall Construction – Unit welded 18 gauge sheet metal construction; corners welded & ground flush; no overlapping metal seams.
• Multiple Locking Options – CLICK HERE FOR LOCKING OPTIONS.
• Solid Plate Doors – .125” thickness; hot rolled, pickled and oiled.
• Color Finish – All 16 Fenco color finishes are available; custom finishes available as a costed option.
• Easy Unit Fastening – All units feature fastening knockout in unit top and fastening cage nuts aligned in bottom. You may stack & fasten units up to 3 high. It is recommended to design your layout with the largest unit on the bottom & to always fasten all units to each other.
• Safe Deposit Box Dimensions – Fenco’s vault & safe interior unit dimensions are alike to the industries typical S.D. box dimensions in width and depth. However, do not stack your safe deposit boxes on top of Fenco VSI units.
• Cash Drawer FILING Insert – (2) rows for loose bills compartment with follow block is available to be installed in any locker (example below)
• Bases Available – you can add a base to raise the height of any unit (base heights up to 12” are typical).
• RCD (Removable Cash Drawer) Conversion – Any teller locker compartment on a 24” depth unit can be converted to accept Fenco’s RCD model P-111.
• Counting Board / Drawing Board / Retractable work surfaces available upon request. Example below.
• Adjustable Shelves are available upon request – carries a static capacity of 75 lbs evenly distributed.
• SWINGS – Left (standard) and right swings optional on single-wide units. Double-wide units are hinged in the center.
• Although Fenco’s vault & safe unit casings are designed to a 17” or 24” deep specification, you must add to the casing depth the required lock depth dimension:
o For 94R add 1/8”.
o For mechanical combo add 1-7/16”.
o For LaGard 39E add 3/4”.
o For S&G #6123 add 1-7/16”.
o ANY QUESTIONS – PLEASE CONTACT US.
A FEW PHOTOS BELOW PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF FENCO’S VAULT AND SAFE INTERIOR FINISHES:
Just like all Fenco products, we stand 100% behind our craftsmanship and service. Being a 3rd generation family owned business, you’ll find working with Fenco has a different feel than most other corporations. We built our business on customer satisfaction and long term relationships. We do our absolute best to provide you with a quality product, at a reasonable price with a personal touch & high level of customer service. Our business is our passion.